Facebook has been making a lot of news lately and for no good reason. The social media giant has been embroiled in data scandal after data scandal, and it seems like there’s no end in sight. But while Facebook may be facing its own problems, that doesn’t mean that its users are safe from 400 malicious apps that can hack into their accounts. In fact, there are over 400 malicious apps that have been found to be capable of doing just that.
In this blog post, we will explore the complete guide to these 400 malicious apps, so that you can be aware of the dangers and protect yourself accordingly. We will also provide some tips on how to keep your Facebook account safe from hackers.
What are the risks of Facebook hacking by 400 malicious apps?
There are a variety of risks associated with Facebook hacking. Hackers may gain access to your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card information. They may also post fraudulent charges to your account or use your account to spread spam or malware to your friends. In addition, Facebook hacking can lead to identity theft and other financial crimes.
- Apex Race Game
- Video Converter Master
- Acetoon Photo Cartoon
- ZodiHoroscope – Fortune Finder
- Unblocked Website
- Cool Photo Editor
- Cool Filter Editor
- Text Camera
- Beauty Camera Plus
- Bamboo VPN
- Candles VPN
- Fast VPN Proxy
- Astro Horoscope Guide 2022
- Tower Defense Zone – Batmen Rush
- Smart AppLock
- Pulse Music Player
- Rush Car 3D
- Speedy Vpn Tunnel
- YouToon – AI Cartoon Effect
- Videolancer – Pro Video Maker
- All in one Doc Editor & Viewer
- Ads Analytics
- FB Adverts Optimization
- FB Analytic
- FB Adverts Community
- Adverts Ai Optimize
- Very Business Manager
- FB Business Support
- Business ADS Manager
- Fb Ads
- Meta Optimizer
- Business Manager Pages
- Adverts Manager
- Meta Adverts Manager
- Ad Optimization Meta
- FB Pages Manager
How do these 400 malicious apps work?
When it comes to malicious apps that can hack your Facebook account, there are a few different ways they can work. One common method is called “phishing.” This is where the app tries to trick you into giving them your login information by impersonating a legitimate website or service. They may also try to install malware on your device in order to steal your information that way.
Another way these malicious apps can work is by taking advantage of vulnerabilities in the Facebook platform itself. This could allow them to access your account without needing your login information. They may also be able to access other accounts and information that are connected to your Facebook account.
These are just a few of the ways that 400 malicious apps can work. It’s important to be aware of these dangers and take steps to protect yourself. Be sure to only download apps from trusted sources, and never give out your login information to anyone. If you think an app may be suspicious, report it to Facebook so they can investigate it further.
What can you do to protect your account?
There are a few things you can do to help protect your account from 400 malicious apps:
1. Keep your software up to date: This includes your operating system, web browser, and any apps you have installed. Outdated software can have security holes that can be exploited by attackers.
2. Use a strong password and enable two-factor authentication: A strong password is difficult to guess and should be at least 8 characters long. Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security by requiring you to enter a code from your mobile phone whenever you log in.
3. Be cautious about what you share: Personal information like your birthdate, home address, and phone number can be used to steal your identity or hack into other accounts. Think carefully about what you post on social media and whom you allow accessing your information.
4. Watch out for suspicious links and emails: Links in emails and on websites can sometimes contain malware that will infect your computer if you click on them. Be wary of any links that look suspicious or come from unknown sources.
5. Review the permissions of the apps you use: When installing an app, pay attention to the permissions it is requesting. If an app asks for more permissions than it needs, it may be trying to collect unnecessary data or gain access to sensitive information on your device.
How to report a hacked Facebook account?
If you think your Facebook account has been hacked, report it to us immediately. Don’t worry, we are here to help.
To report a hacked Facebook account:
1. Go to the Help Center and click on the Report a Problem link.
2. Follow the instructions on the page to fill out and submit a report.
3. Once your report is submitted, our team will review it and take appropriate action.
We take security seriously at Facebook, so if you think your account has been hacked, please let us know right away so we can help keep your information safe.
Also read: IS THE IPHONE 14 UPGRADE WORTH?