Information we collect
The personal information we ask to provide and also the reasons for it. Again, it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. Information such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, and attachments you may send us. Even any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information. It also includes name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners. It includes customer service. Hence, it provides you with updates and other information relating to the website. Again, for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
The adventure trip follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this. Also, a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and Internet Service Provider (ISP). It too collects date and time stamps and referring/exit pages as well. Even possibly the number of clicks. This does not link to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, and track users’ movement on the website. Finally, aims to gather demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that The adventure trip has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. Can find it on the browsers’ respective websites. Besides, to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business collects a consumer’s data. Disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
Even, request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a company has collected.
Request that a business does not sells the consumer’s data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights then please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user entitles the following rights:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we limit your data processing under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
As a result, another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. For this reason, we encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate, monitor, and also guide their online activity.
The adventure trip does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. And we will certainly do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.